Friday, September 4, 2009

Town Hall Meetings

Town Hall Meetings- when did this idiotic idea start, I can't remember was it McCain? Please stop its such a waste of time. The last thing we need to do is give a forum for people who can't find the hole in their own ass to talk about politics.  I know it sounded like a good idea. I bet the meeting where this little idea began went something like this.
 Tool #1: "Hey Do you think there is a way we could give a bunch of tools that live in this country a chance to talk to their government?"
Tool #2: "I have an idea let's herd them into a room and talk about subjects they have no hope of understanding and let camera's videotape them."
Tool #1: "Oh my god, that's brilliant."
Tool #2:  "I know right, its almost like Rush Limbaugh is channeling his douchiness right to me."
"Don't Be A Tool"
Kyle


1 comment:

Sara Littlejohn said...

oh sweet kyle... you and i could not disagree more about all these "tool" issues! unfortunately, i have not the time or the energy to educate you in the ways of the wise tonight. this will just have to be a topic that we totally and completely disagree about until our graves. until then, i am your die hard tool!
with all the love out there! slj